Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 23:35:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Paul Richards <paul@originat.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Restructure of web site  - progress report

On 17 Apr 1997, Paul Richards wrote:

> The sgml files (the catalog, entities etc) which I copied from
> /usr/local on Freefall. Where's the source of these?

Originally from webtechs, but the authoritative source for the
HTML DTD, ISO latin 1 entities, and a suitable catalog are
(respectively):

http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/Wilbur/HTML32.dtd
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/Wilbur/ISOlat1.ent
http://www.tecc.co.uk/bmj/archive/7072ww5.htm

We don't currently use any of the other HTML variants.

> analog which I got from the ports collection. It didn't actually
> compile, I had to move an "include <dirent.h>" line in one of the
> files, who's maintaining it?

Beats me!

-john