Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 1995 18:53:50 +0800 (WST)
From:      Terry Dwyer <tdwyer@netbsd08.dn.itg.telecom.com.au>
To:        Gennady Sorokopud <gena@netvision.net.il>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: tkined-1.2.0 and scotty-1.2.0 for FreeBSD-1.1.5.1R on wcarchive

Hello Gennady,

Yes, why not. Jordan asked me, but as I explained previously I could not.
I think Jordan's intention was to put the whole lot in the ports dir
(using patches) and a pointer to the sources on the machine in germany so
it would be compatible with the rest of the ports collection.

By the way, you might like to upgrade before you put it up - there are
two sets of patches taking it to 1.2.2 now 8-)

Terry

On Sun, 19 Feb 1995, Gennady Sorokopud wrote:

> >I had been asked to build a port of these packages.  Because I
> >1) don't have a 2.x machine and
> >2) haven't got the foggiest idea how to build a port
> >I cleaned up both packages for 1.1.5.1R and put them on:
> >wcarchive.cdrom.com:/FreeBSD/incoming
>
> I'm using scotty and tkined on -current without any problems.
> If you want i can make ports/packages for both of them.
>

> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
> O                      Gennady Sorokopud                             O
> O                                                                    O
> O               System programmer at NetVision Israel                O
> O                     Home of Israeli Internet                       O
> O                                                                    O
> O  E-Mail:   gena@netvision.net.il                                   O
> O                                                                    O
> O    http:   http://www.netvision.net.il/~gena/                      O
> O     Tel:   home: 972-4-9931-594    Address: Sharet st. 11/13       O
> O            work: 972-4-440-330              K. Tivon , Israel      O
> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

   _-_|\    Terry Dwyer 	  E-Mail: tdwyer@netbsd08.dn.itg.telecom.com.au
  /     \   System Administrator  Phone: +61 9 491 5161     Fax: +61 9 221 2631
  *_.^\_/   Telecom Australia     Telstra Corporation       MIME capable mailer
       v    Perth  WA                 ( I do not speak for Telstra or Telecom )