Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:16:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ceren Ercen <ceren@magnesium.net>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Report from LinuxWorld Expo

>... booths and NO conference sessions were devoted to anything BSD-ish.
One
> of the booths was BSDi's, which was huge -- but also a bit corporate and
> sterile, despite the presence of two "daemon babes" who were posing for
> pictures with passers by. It must have cost a bundle, but the austere
> booth didn't attract very much foot traffic. I think that the old booth,
> while it was a bit cramped, was more down-to-earth and friendly.

Well, I have to state that I'm distinctly dissapointed that I'm not there.
;)

I could _double_ the traffic. Easy. Without blinking.

Lemme at 'em. *grin*

Ceren E.
FreeBSD's "Strange Attractor"
The daemonbabe that *can* operate a terminal.
p.s.: anyone wanna save me from this Turbolinux merger? aiiee.