Date:      Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:07:47 +0900
From:      Ya'ad Golani <usey@usey.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   translation wanted?

Hello there folks.

I've just finished translating Chapter 2 (Installation) of the HandBook into
the hebrew language. I was wondering whether I could somehow "donate" it to
the FreeBSD project, since for as far as I know, there are no FreeBSD guides
in hebrew available.

Before registering to the mailing list, I tried browsing around. the most
distance (and topic-related) place I've got regarding translations was this:
http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/translations.html

Unfortunately, there's no way to "start a project in your own language" (as
mine simply doesn't appear on the list) or submitting files/translations.

Help appreciated,

Best regards,
	-Ya'ad Golani.