Date:      Tue, 26 May 2009 22:49:49 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: A FreeBSD program that rotates text

On Tue, 26 May 2009 17:08:53 -0300, Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi@gmail.com> wrote:
> The tool I use to do that is Inkscape, and here you'll find a video tutorial
> on how to do exactly what you are asking for (and a lot of video tutorials
> to do whatever you may want to do with Inkscape =) ):
> http://screencasters.heathenx.org/episode-014/

Sadly, I can't see it because I have no "Flash", and youtube-dl,
mplayer and swfplayer cannot handle this. :-( (Because "Flash" is
mostly used to pollute the web, nag the users and slow down the
system, I decided to keep my system free of it.)

Anyway, I had already installed Inkscape and just had a look into
it. I've been advised that it's a powerful tool, still relatively
easy to master, and I've been told that I should use it to
postprocess my manga drawings.

If you don't mind, can you describe me in a few steps what to do?

--
Polytropon
>From Magdeburg, Germany
Happy FreeBSD user since 4.0