Date:      Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:42:55 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        chris@sdata.de (Christoph Splittgerber)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sporadic hangs

Christoph Splittgerber wrote:

> from time to time (abt. once a week) I see sporadic hangs of the ISDN
> system (still at 00.70.0) on a FreeBSD 3.2-stable :-(.

This is a known bug which has been fixed in the meantime.

> I think, next thing I should do, is upgrading to 00.82.00. BTW: I
> haven't done this yet, because I do not oversee the consequences: I also
> track the 3.X-STABLE branch with cvsup - so what happens when I "over
> install" 00.82.00 and than later cvsup the sys-distribution ?

As Tobias already said, do overuninstall, cvsup and then overinstall
again.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...