Date:      Thu, 29 Feb 1996 15:39:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        nate@sri.MT.net (Nate Williams)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, nate@sri.MT.net, dufault@hda.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to use the sup'd CVS tree?

> I'm sorry if you think I think you're upset with this.  I also agree
> that this is something others will be in.  And, I think Jordan agrees as
> well, else we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I'm sorry your sorry, then, since I think you think I think you think
I'm upset with this, since I'm not.

If you'll think, you might think that I think that you think I'm upset
with this because of the aside in one of your previous postings (the
one two previous to this one, I think).

Lest others think I'm upset because you seem to think I think that I
should be, I think (and I think you'll agree) that the aside didn't
mean what a reasonable persom might think it meant.

Don't you think?

					Double-thoughtfully yours,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
PS: I learned this trick from George Orwell's (not his real name) "1984".
---
or previous employers.