Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:50:30 +0200
From:      "Stefan Bethke" <stefan@promo.de>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.6 errata error?

1. The easiest fix is to simply install the des distribution with
   /stand/sysinstall, remembering to pick a site that will allow you
   to export it if you're outside the United States and Canada
   (ftp.freebsd.org and ftp.internat.freebsd.org both fall into this
   category).

I'd might be mistaken, but isn't ftp.freebsd.org = wcarchive.cdrom.com
hosted in San Francisco? And that, I'd guess, would mean I'm not allowed to
retrieve it from outside the US and Canada? Or has WC a general permit to
export DES software?

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke
Promo Datentechnik      |  Tel. +49-40-851744-18