Date:      Sun, 14 May 2000 08:59:05 +0200
From:      Thierry Herbelot <herbelot@cybercable.fr>
To:        wonko@entropy.tmok.com
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: need recommendation on multiport 1oBase-T cards

Hello,

This is beginnning to be a FAQ ; anyway, I suggest you have a look at a
4-port built by DLINK (DFE570-TX) which runs quite well with the de/dc
driver and is very inexpensive (around $250)

	TfH

BTW : this board also konws how to do 100 Mbps/full-duplex

--
Thierry Herbelot                        ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN   /"\
Dir. technique LUCCAS                  AGAINST HTML MAIL & NEWS \ /