Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:52:00 +0200
From:      "Vahe Khachikyan" <vahe@khachikyan.de>
To:        <freebsd-i18n@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: HELP  FreeBSD L10N for Armenian language.

Hi all ,

I've posted this mail to the hackers@freebsd.org but got no answer so I
decided to reformat
the question and make  a try here... seems to be the right place ;-)

I started the FreeBSD Localization for Armenian, and have  already some
small parts ready.
Those are: syscons fonts (8x16 ready, 8x8 is in work , 8x14 coming soon) and
keyboard mapping file.

I think I found sufficient information pointers about source file formats
and converter utilities for
LC_CTYPE, LC_COLLATE and LC_MESSAGES.
However it is still not clear for me what the formats of other files look
like i.e.
LC_MONETARY
LC_NUMERIC
LC_TIME
And which utilities might be used to convert source variants of those files
to binary ones.

The next question is about integrating the changes back to FreeBSD source
tree who should be
contacted  for integration of the changes and how (CVS,mail,ftp ....) the
integration should be performed.

I appreciate any help/information.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Kind regards