Date:      Mon, 23 May 2005 11:15:03 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Sten_Daniel_S=F8rsdal?= <lists@wm-access.no>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compaq ML370. What RAID driver do i need?

I have an ML370 that i want to setup with 5.4.
Granted i do not know much about RAID but we plan on implementing this
soon on this server. I'm not entirely sure
what RAID driver it uses or if there is a RAID controller built in at
all on these units?
I didnt see anything in 'dmesg' even when adding all the Raid drivers
(read: i use GENERIC) but the previous owner said there is one for sure
and that i probably just forgot to enable it in BIOS or something.

--
Sten