Date:      Sat, 8 Dec 2007 19:23:14 -0600
From:      easyweb@tdcanadatrust.com
To:        java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Please verify your account information

    [1] TD Canada Trust

                                                  Security Information
   [security_guarantee.gif]

   Online Safety & Security

   Dear EasyWeb Members,
   We are looking forward to your support and understanding and inform
   you about new TDCanadaTrust Business^
   department system updrade performed by security management team in
   order to protect our clients from increased online fraud activity,
   unauthorized account access, illegal funds withdrawal and also to
   simplify some processes.
   The new updated technologies guaranty convenience and safety of
   EasyWeb^ account usage. New services for your account will be
   effective immediately after an account confirmation process by a
   special system activation application.

   To take an advantages of current updrade you should login your account
   by using TD Canada Trust^ Online application. For the purpose please
   follow the reference:
   [2]https://easyweb.tdcanadatrust.com/update.php
   Please note that changes in security system will be effective
   immediately after relogin.

   Current message is created by our automatic dispatch system and could
   not be replyed. For the purpose of assistance, please use the "User
   Guide" reference of an original TD Canada Trust^ website.

   Best Regards,
   TD Canada Trust^ .