Date:      Sat, 09 Oct 2010 15:52:22 +0400
From:      "Marat N.Afanasyev" <amarat@ksu.ru>
To:        Hardy Schumacher <hardy.schumacher@gmx.de>
Cc:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR148712: [UPDATE] x11-drivers/xf86-video-ati to v6.13.1

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms040306000706040904080808

Hardy Schumacher wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Regarding to PR148712 I figured out, that there is another update of th=
e ATI driver for Xorg available. It's version 6.13.2.

> Please check the details: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-=
video-ati

> If you want to release PR148712, you should update the ATI driver to th=
e latest version.
> Can you please check, if there are any issues on this update?
>
> Regards,
> Hardy
I'm currently using this version, there's a problem with scrolling in=20
seamonkey/firefox: sometimes scroll doesn't work as assumed and you=20
receive garbled picture. The "bug" is not a stopper, but nonetheless=20
annoying ;)

--=20
SY, Marat

--------------ms040306000706040904080808--