Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:47:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Jack Sasportas <jack@innovativeinternet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage extensions on Apache

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Jack Sasportas wrote:
> The problem I see with this is that Microsoft Doesn't really support
> 1.3.9 let alone 3.12 with FrontPage.  I like the idea though!

Strange that the apache13-fp port is setup to use Apache 1.3.12...

What do you mean by 'doesn't really support'?  They probably don't really
support running the BSDI Frontpage stuff on FreeBSD when it comes down to
it.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |