Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 16:20:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
To:        "Tom T. Thai" <tomthai@future.net>
Cc:        "Yury V. Savin" <msav@kari.ru>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wavelan ISA Card???

> how much do these cards run and what is their performance like?

OEM channels (NCR and DEC) run about $500-650 each. I got my full-height's
at $150 (but they were pullouts from somewhere else) and older version.

For those of you thinking about wireless ISPing, please look at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~lfry/part15.htm

and if you're located anywhere on the West Coast, Colorado, or Hawaii and
might have a job opening in this field, please drop me a line. (I am
graduating in August with MSEE and am job hunting now).

Thanks.

Bernie