Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 1996 13:35:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Brandenburg <chris@adm4.lib.umbc.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree86... (Wrong Place?)

First off, I appologize if this is posted on the wrong list.

I am running XFree86 v. 3.11? on freebsd v. 2.1.5.  When I type startx it
runs just fine, but the right mouse button doesn't do anything.  The left
mouse button will let me highlight but I cannot select any buttons or
anything of that nature.  I have used both fvwm v.2  and the default twm
and neither work.  I have a logitech two button mouse if this helps
anyone.  I have also changed the setup to emulate and NOT emulate a three
button mouse with no luck.  I even tried chordmiddle? and it also wasn't
successful.

If you have any ideas, I would appreciate the help...

btw.  I have tried to connect to xfree86.org but we have been having some
networking problems which makes this difficult.

Thanks,
Chris Brandenburg
chris@adm4.lib.umbc.edu