Date:      Wed, 4 Aug 1999 12:13:29 -0700
From:      "David Schwartz" <davids@webmaster.com>
To:        "Mark Ovens" <markov@globalnet.co.uk>, <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Al Gore wants out source code!

> 'In the spirit of the Open Source movement, we have established
> the Gore 2000 Volunteer Source Code Project. www.algore2000.com is
> an "open site"

	So does this mean I can take anything I like off of his web page, modify it
as I see fit, and then distribute it? If not, it's not in the spirit of the
Open Source movement at all. The OS movement is not about 100 volunteers
submitting modifications in private to one person for exclusive use by that
one person.

	DS