Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:17:19 -0500
From:      JT <luser@ahab.com>
To:        Samuel Tardieu <sam@inf.enst.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Display brightness

I have vaio z505ls and there are icons for all of these on the
keyboard, but not a single one has any effect under freebsd.  Sux,
becaue the brightness could use a little juice at times.  Fn works for
other things - home/end/pgup/pgdn/scrlk....

Tried right and left fn keys, w/ and w/o shift.... Nothing!