Date:      Sun, 11 May 2003 09:23:59 -0700
From:      Kirk McKusick <mckusick@beastie.mckusick.com>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Lukas Ertl <l.ertl@univie.ac.at>
Subject:   Re: bin/51619

	Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 16:17:08 -0700 (PDT)
	From: Doug Barton <DougB@freebsd.org>
	To: Kirk McKusick <mckusick@mckusick.com>
	cc: Lukas Ertl <l.ertl@univie.ac.at>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org

	On Fri, 9 May 2003, Kirk McKusick wrote:

	> I would say you have a winning fix. I am happy to have it go in.

	I tested this lightly, and it doesn't seem to do any harm. :)  Kirk, you
	should probably commit it, but I'm happy to do so if you're too busy. I
	think this is a critical thing to fix before 5.1-Release.

	Doug

It is your fix, you should commit it. You should note that it
was reviewed by me. And of course, you will need the approval
of release engineering at this point.

	Kirk