Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 07:44:29 -0500
From:      Branson Matheson <Branson.Matheson@FergInc.com>
To:        wghhicks@ix.netcom.com
Cc:        Douglas Carmichael <dcarmich@mcs.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *The* FreeBSD album

On Sun, Nov 09, 1997 at 07:23:55PM -0500, Jerry Hicks wrote:
> > Musicians:
> > Satoshi Asami - vocals
> > Poul-Henning Kamp - organ, keyboards, Minimoog
> > Greg "Grog" Lehey - woodwind
> > Jordan Hubbard - drum programming, lead guitar
> > Soren Schmidt - bass
> >
> > Seriously, are any of you FreeBSDers musicians? This would be a pretty neat
> > project.

 	I am a bass and keyboard man. but i am an east coastie ;-)

	- branson
Branson Matheson       	        " If you are falling off of a mountain,
Unix System Administrator         You may as well try to fly."
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.           - Delenn, Mimbari Ambassador
           ( $statements = <BRANSON> ) !~ /Corporate Opinion/;