Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:32:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@xtdl.com>
To:        Cliff Addy <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>
Cc:        "Victor A. Sudakov" <vas@vas.tomsk.su>, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internet providers discouraging customers from unix

O yes os/2 as well......What diffrence should it make to this providers.
As long as their running tcp/ip any os should be acceptable?

Who wants to see a one OS world anyways.  :)  .  I hope OS/2 doesn't
fade away like many say.  I actually purchased OS/2 myself and don't have
it running right now.  Until I get another hard drive that is.

Thanks.

Stephen A. Derdau
XTDL inc
603 4714700		"It's just a matter of perspective"