Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 15:41:24 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Robert P. Ricci" <rricci@ns1.theonlynet.com>
To:        Susie Ward <sward@voltage.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cyclades and stuff :)

We are in the process of doing exactly the same thing (using cyclades,
too.) People on this list have suggested using NIS, and it looks to me
like the best way to go. As I write this, I'm setting it up. When it get
if working, I'll send you a message explaining how we got it to work.
Until then, you can look up info on it by doing a 'man yp'. Good Luck!

Robert Ricci
rricc@theonlynet.com