Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:25:39 -0700
From:      "Robert A. Bruce" <rab@pike.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, rab@pike.osd.bsdi.com
Subject:   Re: Stupid BSDCon question

Hi Michael,
Kirk McKusick's "BSD Internals" tutorial runs during the
second tutorial session, Oct 16-17.  The first session,
Oct 14-15, will include a two day security tutorial.  Both
sessions will include several other shorter tutorials.
We are still working on the details.

	-bob

Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org> said...