Date:      Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:52:24 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Johan Allard <johan@allard.nu>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xircom cardbus CBEM56G-100 as a modem?

In message <20010307094340.B591@kirk.allard.nu> Johan Allard writes:
: I have this to work and my problem is that I can't get both the
: Ethernet and Modem to work simultaniously. Whatever is first in
: pccardd.conf is what gets chosen. When I want to use my modem I
: comment out the 'config 0x27 "xe"' line.
:
: From my pccardd.conf:
:
: # Xircom CreditCard Ethernet 10/100 + modem (Ethernet part)
: card "Xircom" "CreditCard Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56"
: 	config	0x27 "xe" ?
: 	config  auto "sio2" ?
: 	insert	/etc/pccard_ether xe0 start
: 	remove	/etc/pccard_ether xe0 stop

We're talking about the cardbus version of this card, so pccard.conf
isn't relevant.

Warner