Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 1995 03:03:28 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        chaos@rivers.oscs.montana.edu
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Fixed xpm ports... I think...

 * xpm has been through a version upgrade to 3.4e

 * Everything seems to work.  Since I am completely new to this stuff I am
 * sure that I am doing something risky and nieve but hey.  I can now
 * play with some of the X stuff :-)...

I tried it myself, it seems to be working fine.  Haven't tested it too
much but the old version isn't available on the master ftp site so
there isn't much point in having the old one lying around anyway.

 * Am I reporting this correctly?

Why thanks, that's excellent.  I just updated the ports stuff on our
main repository.  Unfortunately, our compile server is down so the
package may take a little longer.

Satoshi