Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 1997 18:49:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bradley Dunn <bradley@dunn.org>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@tri-lakes.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Weird ping behavior

2.2 has a newer resolver library that discards invalid hostnames. This
helps prevent security problems for programs that trust DNS data without
doing any sanity checking.

Bug the hostmaster of the losing domain to RTFRFC.

pbd

--
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for
dinner. Liberty is two wolves attempting to have a sheep for