Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:40:32 +0100
From:      "Sergiusz Jarczyk" <sjarczyk@wist.net.pl>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Stupid mistake (AS2100A)

Dear All
Today I've upgraded the CPU Modules firmware from 4/xxx to 5/xxx. It was
very stupid move, since I have an AS 2100A 4/275 system ;-) I was in hurry
and didn't read the instructions carefully.
Now, when I'm powering up the system, all messages on the OCP stop with:
"FAIL I/O_00 0004". I've tried to run into FSL (by enabling FSL switch) and
powering the machine with the HALT button in, but with no results. Now, my
question is - what else can I do BEFORE I turn to the Compaq support?
My system is AS 2100A RM, with four EV4 processors and one 512MB memory
board.

TIA,
Sergiusz