Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:20:42 -0500
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/71175: (PATCH) Bad link in "explaining BSD" article, (EN)

Simon L. Nielsen wrote:

>Synopsis: (PATCH) Bad link in "explaining BSD" article, (EN)
>
>State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
>State-Changed-By: simon
>State-Changed-When: Tue Aug 31 06:52:00 GMT 2004
>State-Changed-Why:
>Committed, thanks!
>
>BTW. small fixes like this one are also very important to make the
>docs as good as possible :-).
>
>http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=71175

Yes; thank you.  Do you mind if I ask a small & stupid
question?

I cvsup'ed doc-all and built the en tree.  Now the article
reads correctly in "article.html", but the "paginated" version
"xN.html", "xNN.html" ... I think the last page is "x91.html",
didn't get updated by the build.  Just off the top of your head,
do you have any idea what I did wrong?

Kevin Kinsey