Date:      05 Oct 1999 01:42:28 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        Martin McFlySr <Martin@McFlySr.Kurgan.Ru>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how can i ...? what with ipfw?

Martin McFlySr <Martin@McFlySr.Kurgan.Ru> writes:
> Edit src/share/man/man5/rc.conf.5
> Add delta 1.27.2.17 99.10.02.10.21.36 des
> Add delta 1.27.2.18 99.10.02.21.41.35 des

Well, I can tell you right off the bat: the first one was a fuckup (I
committed a copy that contained other patches and a bunch of merge
conflicts), the second was a cleanup. The net effect of these two
deltas is to add a missing 'e' at the end of the word 'Note' in the
section about net.inet.icmp.log_redirect.

On a general basis - subscribe to cvs-all and read the commit
messages. Of course, since you're a smart FreeBSD user, I'll assume
that you've read the handbook and the FAQ and that you already know
that you're supposed to read both freebsd-stable and cvs-all when you
track -STABLE :)

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no