Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:37:56 -0600
From:      "Schroeder, Aaron" <Aaron.Schroeder@qg.com>
To:        'Sergiusz Jarczyk' <sjarczyk@wist.net.pl>, freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Stupid mistake (AS2100A)

Well, I had this happen to me once, I had an EV5 2100 that someone ripped
the CPU's out of, and all I had was EV4's. What I had to do was to set a
jumper on the main control board (the scsi, network combo board) IIRC, it's
JP4 that you have to set, that enables some sort of "recovery" mode which
will allow you re-run the LFU. This worked for me, but I make no guarantees.

HTH,

AJ