Date:      Sat, 08 Apr 2000 16:57:21 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCCARD almost working, no IRQ.

In message <14575.45948.284050.813029@trooper.velocet.net> David
Gilbert writes:
: I've looked around at the various resources... and I can't find out
: why my PCCARD (an ep0) can't find an IRQ.  There are a number of IRQ's
: that are unused listed at the top of the pccard.conf file.

Are only interrupts that aren't used listed in pccard.conf?  Are you
sure you are using pccard.conf and not .sample?  If a used irq is
listed in pccard.conf, it will fail.

: I also had to adjust the address of the pccard controller card0 to
: 0xfcfc.  It shows up as a PCI device pcic-pci0, but I have to hardwire
: the address to get it to probe.

That's the most wacked out address I think that I've ever seen for a
pcic device, and almost certainly wrong.

: It does detect the insert and removal of the ep0 card, and that it is
: indeed a ep0, but it can't get an interupt.

If you say it works.. wow.

Warner