Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:57:18 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jacob Suter <jsuter@linus.intrastar.net>
To:        "Victor A. Sudakov" <vas@vas.tomsk.su>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internet providers discouraging customers from unix

My point (as the support personel of intrastar.net)...  morons shouldn't
use unix...  If I have a user that calls and does something to the tune of
"I GOT MY (unix type) CD TODAY - PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO EXPLOIT SOMETHING
COOL!" I'm not going to be super-keen on telling this person what to
do.Unix IMHO is for elite people, not for lowly lamer people (ie - the guy
that barely knew enough to go to WAlmart and spend a lot of money on a
packard bell)..

JS