Date:      Sun, 9 Jun 1996 22:19:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Watson <scanner@webspan.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   MICROCOM HDMS Init string

*sigh*

Anyone care to share their init strings for the microcom HDMS rack mount
modems. My problem is that a few and i do mean a FEW of our customers are
having problems connecting with their RPI rockwell trash.

They can connect to our USR modems with no problem. But they get garbage
when conenction to the microcom rack mounts.
Does anyone know what causes this? Or can give me a solution to this damn
nightmare. RPI's suck i already know this, Everyone i know, knows this.

I just need to find out why they get garbage when conenction to our
microcom HDMS rack mounted modems but not our USR modems.

Thanks
Chris

--

===================================| Webspan Inc., ISP Division.
  FreeBSD 2.1.0 is available now!  | Phone: 908-367-8030 ext. 126