Date:      Thu, 13 Oct 2005 00:33:50 +0300
From:      "Vahric MUHTARYAN" <vahric@doruk.net.tr>
To:        "'rtsit'" <rtsit@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problem with FreeBSD 4.9-Release resetting itself!

Hi ,

	I think you have to change your hdd cable like How Stand said
before, if you are suspect from OS or from hardware it will be better to
diag the disk like seatools which checking seagates disk for problems or if
your disk have SMART capability then open support from board if disabled and
watch SMART messages or errors .

Bye
Vahric