Date:      Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:24:43 +0100
From:      "Sandra Keating" <sandy@crosshandstraining.org.uk>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   re: effective training at the best rates

Hi
Pay only L99 p.p. for any place, on any of our training course, if booked b=
efore 31 August 2009.This offer is available when you pay at the time of bo=
oking, either online at crosshandstraining.org.uk or by phone on 01584 8909=
70. This excellent rate is inclusive of lunch, refreshments, course materia=
ls, certificate of completion and website membership. Full programme detail=
s, dates and locations can also be found online. Our workshops run from 10a=
m to 5pm and are located in central venues.
This is great value, especially if you or your colleagues are interested in=
 affordable, effective and practical training from a proven supplier. Durin=
g the past ten years we have worked with over 1,000 organisations and train=
ed more than 10,000 individuals.
Our workshops run throughout the year in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Ed=
inburgh, Brussels and Geneva and can also be delivered  in-house/on-site at=
 extremely competitive rates - starting at L999 plus VAT for up to 12 deleg=
ates .
TRAINING COURSES
Creative & Professional Writing Skills
Writing Press Releases
Media Relations Training - tv, radio, print
Media Strategies & Campaigns
Perfect Podcasts
Vodcast Production Techniques
Marketing & Customer Service Strategies
Presentation & Communication Skills
Public Speaking & PowerPoint Presentation Skills
Facilitation Skills
Effective Training Skills  train the trainer
Handling Interviews
Emergency Planning & Call Handling
Teambuilding & Group Dynamics
Please note, our rates are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Regards,
Sandra Keating

crosshands ltd, coreley, shropshire sy8 3ar, t: 01584 890970; e: bookings =
=40 crosshandstraining.org.uk
incorporated in england & wales. company registration: 3136393 VAT registra=
tion: 682 1126 51
You have been sent this mail because we understand that you wish to receive=
 information about our training services, however, if this is incorrect, or=
 you no longer wish to receive mail, please email remove=40crosshandstraini=
ng.org.uk and your details will be removed immediately.