Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 16:16:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Intuitive Design Archive <archive@in-design.com>
To:        Steve <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        Chris Bura <chris@main.netcorps.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sprint or MCI ??

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Steve wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Chris Bura wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We're trying to decide between Sprint or MCI for our T1 service.
> > They both have the good sales pitches.
> >
> > 	Sprint says they're all IP and MCI mixes frame with IP.
> > 	MCI says they have 40% of the internet traffic.
>
> I only have experience with uunet, and sprint - and I like sprint.  They
> give you a full T1, not a stuffed one, and arent down much.  They have had
> troubles in the past - everybody does.

	Since we are questioning who to use, can someone tell me anything
about that following providers:

	Bell North East
	crl.com
	uunet

	I am looking for either frame relay, smds, or a DS1.  Can anyone out
there tell me their experience with any of the above?

						Intuitive Design Archive
						http://www.in-design.com
						archive@in-design.com