Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2000 10:55:35 -0400
From:      James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
To:        Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dufus.[...] daily run output -- summer time

Vivek Khera wrote:

> It appears to me that the daily runs should happen well before or well
> after the usual standard/daylight time switchover occurs.
I brought this up about 3+ years ago in the mailing lists.  The response
then was the default config are just that, defaults and work for most
people.  If it causes problems adjust them yourself.  I haven't because
once a year is not a problem for me, and finding an idle time to run the
scripts is for some.

Jim
--
Unix is very user-friendly.  It's just picky who its friends are.