Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:10:14 +1200
From:      "Craig Harding" <crh@outpost.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD cures RSI

Kris Kirby wrote:

> I can't touch type that well, but I'd like to think I'm doing ok. I
> think I need to spend some time with kp (from the ports collection).

The really handy thing about touch typing (apart from all the
obviously handy things like being able to type really fast) is that a
lot of the common phrases and words you use become patterned into
muscle memory. This came in very useful the time I realised I'd
forgotten the password to a system I hadn't used in several months. I
just ran briskly through the login procedure and my fingers
remembered the password for me.

						-- C.
--
Craig Harding                crh@outpost.co.nz    "I don't know about God, I