Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:23:00 -0500
From:      "Darrin R. Woods" <dwoods@netgazer.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sprint or MCI ??

>On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Chris Bura wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We're trying to decide between Sprint or MCI for our T1 service.
>> They both have the good sales pitches.
>>
>> 	Sprint says they're all IP and MCI mixes frame with IP.
>> 	MCI says they have 40% of the internet traffic.
>
>I only have experience with uunet, and sprint - and I like sprint.  They
>give you a full T1, not a stuffed one, and arent down much.  They have had
>troubles in the past - everybody does.

I would have to second this opinion.  We also switched from UUNet to Sprint
and have been happy ever since.  They have responded very quickly (usually
within an hour) to any problems or questions that we have.  They get a bad
rap from some past mistakes, but they seem to have their act together as we
have never experienced any problems with them.

Darrin R. Woods                  | "I'm so happy that I, can't stop crying."
Director Operations              |
Netgazer Solutions, Inc.         | work:   http://www.netgazer.net
Dallas, Texas   972.702.9119     | home:   http://www.intosh.com

           My employer most whole-heartedly denies everything I say