Date:      Tue, 19 May 1998 06:37:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Thomas Unger <unger@raindrop.seaslug.org>
To:        freeBSD-Mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gmake fails to find Xm.

I have the same problem, I assume because I don't have motif installed.
Top level docs says that lestif may be substituded with some chance of
success.  Should I try that?  Any other free solutions?

Actually, I'm not interested in working on the code so much as I am in
tracking progress.  If you keep producing compiled packages it will meet
my needs nicely.

                                                      ooooo
 -- Tom Unger                                       oo\    oo
    Wet Weather Consulting                         o   \     o
    (206)325-7403                                 o  B I\V I  o
                                                   o     \   o
                                                    oo    \oo
                                                      ooooo