Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 96 02:34:12 +0100
From:      Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot: -c does not work for me

I tried to boot a kernel from today with the -c option, but I do not
enter in the configuration utility: it only prints:

FreeBSD Kernel Configuration Utility - Version 1.1
 Type "help" for help or "visual" to go to the visual
 configuration interface (requires MGA/VGA display or
 serial terminal capable of displaying ANSI graphics).
config> quit
        ^^^^ of course I did NOT type this :-)

I have

options         USERCONFIG              #boot -c editor
options         USERCONFIG_BOOT         #imply -c and parse info area
options         VISUAL_USERCONFIG       #visual boot -c editor

in my config file.

Jean-Marc
 Jean-Marc Zucconi       Observatoire de Besancon       F 25010 Besancon cedex
                   PGP Key: finger jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr