Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:31:28 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse" <jdw_list@wwwi.com>
To:        "David Bickle" <dbickle@sympatico.ca>, <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: PC/104 Embedded Board

We've been using the Advantech PCM-5823-G0A1 with FreeBSD with great
success.

http://www.advantech.com/products/PCM-5823.asp

It's PC/104, dual ethernet and fanless.

Note that the 300Mhz version has Intel 82559 ethernet and the 200Mhz has
some lousy Realtek controllers.  For a network device, you want the Intels,
even if you don't need the CPU.

I believe they also have a dual Intel ethernet PC/104 module, so you
theoretically go to 4+ ports if boards are an option, but I've never used
it.

IIRC the board is about $600 in unit quantity.

Jeff