Date:      5 Jul 1997 02:44:05 GMT
From:      peter@spinner.dialix.com.au (Peter Wemm)
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux for the Nintendo 64 - they said it couldn't be done.

In article <22216.867692218@time.cdrom.com>,
	jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard) writes:
>> Yes, I saw this in iX (April issue).  It was very clever, and there
>
> Ah, damn - there was no date on the issue on the web site, so this
> never even occurred to me!  Sheesh!  Erm.  Never mind! :-}

"Input media can be either the bundled console (see photograph above) or a
PC keyboard via adapter. The first solution requires a bit of experience
when entering text, because each character is represented by a 3 degree
angle of the analog stick. Internationally less frequently used characters
like the backslash were, therefore, not implemented."

Could you imagine using the twist widget for character entry? :-)  Or "less frequently used characters like the backslash"? :-) :-)