Date:      Fri, 04 Jul 1997 22:45:15 -0700
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Invading Mars

Sean Kelly wrote:

> Yeah, we noticed XV too!  They were also using FVWM as the window
> manager, in focus-follows-mouse mode.

FWIW, the screen was so crowded, and the screen was rather small...was
it a Linux box ? I wouldn't understand someone installing FVWM and XV on
an SGI, but probably they are more trustable :-).

> Micro$oft---you've got a long ways to go before you can please the
> scientific community.

On the previous "Nextweek", Bill Gates was commenting it was "too late"
for a Unix server beating NT. There must be quite a disappointment in
Seattle...

	Pedro.