Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:23:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <tim@ppp1555.on.sympatico.ca>
To:        "Joel N. Weber II" <devnull@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Cc:        andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu, jmb@FreeBSD.ORG, hoek@hwcn.org, softweyr@xmission.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FTC regulating use of registrations

On Mon, 11 Aug 1997, Joel N. Weber II wrote:

> The League for Programming Freedom is a non-profit organization,
> in the sense that I belive donataions to them are tax-deducable.

Tch.  Lobbying power is only one of the many costs of gov't money.
Based on what has happened to the Catholic system here, and to other
ex-religious schools which tried to comprimise, the gov't will
restrict your ability to screen teachers based on religion.
Curriculum choices decrease.  Policy.  Etc.

--
 tIM...HOEk
OPTIMIZATION: the process of using many one-letter variables names