Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:41:59 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        non@ever.sanda.gr.jp
Cc:        sos@freebsd.org, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: iomega clik!

In message <20010311084906H.non@ever.sanda.gr.jp> non@ever.sanda.gr.jp writes:
: You've forgotten me :-) See [bsd-nomads:14109] (it's for PAO3 and
: already committed to PAO3). I obtained the info of Clik from,
: http://paul.bristow.free.fr/linux/clik2.html

sumimasen mitsunaga-san.

I'm terribly sorry.  I saved Sakagushi-san's message in nomads, but
didn't save your message.  I didn't go searching the nomad's
archives.  Please accept my applogies for the oversight.  Soren,
please be sure to change the attribution of this patch.

: > I don't have any atapi fd devices to test these patches with.
:
: It worked for me in -current. With MS-DOS media,
: mount -t /dev/afd0s4 /mnt

Cool.  Was this with the Clik! drive, or an different drive?

Warner