Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:18:02 -0800
From:      Craig Shaver <craig@ProGroup.COM>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail configuration question

Hi,

Do you mind if I ask why you want to do this?  Is there a problem when
you have that many people in an envelope?  I have written some low level
email programs for clients that uses the envelope to load up multiple
recipients per domain.  This is done because it is too expensive and
time consuming to make multiple conections to the same domain.  AOL and
others often take a long time to connect.  Up to half an hour and
sometimes more.

BTW, the mail was for a financial newsletter/alert that the recipients
requested.

thanks,

Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> how can I set sendmail to not to relqay if there are more than 20
> recipients for 1 email?
>
> thanks!
>
> Evren

Craig Shaver, Productivity Group
POB 60458 Sunnyvale, CA  94088 (650)390-0654
http://www.progroup.com/ mailto:craig@progroup.com