Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 1997 22:47:15 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My monitor's got the Shakes...

> Any idea what the cause could be??

Is this a MAG 17MX?  Those monitors have about a 3 year lifespan
before they start losing it if my own experience with 2 of them is
any guide.  I had one of mine repaired (by Gateway 2000, of all
people, who handled repair work for MAG in my area at the time)
but it was never quite the same afterwards and I ended up finally
just giving it away.  The 2nd was left dead and simply replaced. :)

					Jordan