Date:      11 Nov 1997 07:13:48 -0800
From:      Faried Nawaz <fn@LISP-READER.Hungry.COM>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newest Pentium bug (fatal)

tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert) writes:

  If you weren't predictive, I might claim you were schitzophernic until
  you became predictive... any factually based model is predictive.

A quote in fortunes2 is

If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talks to you, you have
schizophrenia.
                -- Thomas Szasz

Every day, for a year or so, I used to find quotes from all sorts of
sources, and place them in the motd of some university systems I
admin'd.  One day, I put that quote in there, and got lots of flames.

I hadn't heard anyone in real life claim to hear God before that
incident.

faried (still living in Idaho)
--
WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY BACKSPACE IS DELETE