Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 1996 23:36:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      batie@agora.rdrop.com (Alan Batie)
To:        alexei@loach.org (Alexei Nikolaevich Romanov)
Cc:        scrappy@ki.net, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: two isp's, one net

> I stand corrected;  the mfact it though, that you're fairly likely to
> run into difficulty with the providers, due to the seemingly widespread
> reluctance of their network administrators to pick up such strangely
> sticky issues for those customers who aren't the multimillion dollar
> corporations.

This wouldn't surprise me, as it is a major headache to get it setup
correctly.  I work for one of those MMDC's, and we use such a setup to
provide redundant connections.  It took quite a bit of tinkering to get
it to work the way they wanted it to.

--
Alan Batie                            ______
batie@agora.rdrop.com                 \    /      Freedom for me to be and do

It is my policy to avoid purchase of any products from companies which use
unrequested email advertisements or telephone solicitation.